Licensed Trailer Technician
Location: 18060 Glen Road, Cornwall, ON, K0C 2J0
Job Status: Full Time
At Trailer Wizards we recognize that it is our people who make the difference and are the key to our growth and ongoing success. If you want to join a growing company and enjoy working with great people – then come grow with us!
We are currently hiring Trailer Technicians for our Cornwall Team. As a Trailer Technician, you will be responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of company and customer equipment.
Your Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Performs preventative and scheduled maintenance on equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment to manufacturers’ specs
- Write explanations of work performed, review work orders.
- Charge out all parts used for the specific task
You need to have:
- 310J Trailer Technician Certification
- Knowledge of Heavy Truck Garage safety principles and behaviours
- Experience in fabrication, welding, and/or tailgate repairs is an asset
- Basic knowledge of ABS diagnostic software
- Good written and oral communication
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to lift up to 85 pounds.
What we offer:
- Above average pay package to above average employees
- Tool & Boot allowance and prescription safety glasses program
- Excellent pension plan
- Benefits package that includes an employee & family assistance plan, critical illness coverage & a healthcare spending account.
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Apprenticeship program to support apprentices through education
Join Trailer Wizards, a coast to coast Canadian owned and operated company that has been in business for over 50 years! To apply, please complete an online application below or by emailing us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Trailer Wizards is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Please inform us if you require accommodation during the selection process and we will work with you to meet your needs.